No power to unit

surfrida

I have a weird situation, or maybe it is jsut weird to me. I recently installed a Clarion DXZ535 in my 1999 VW Jetta, everything worked fine for a month, and now when I start my car the unit doesn't power up. But, the weird thing is, when I turn my ignition switch right to the point before my engine fires, the Clarion powers up and then when the engine is started the Clarion powers off. I checked all the wiring and fuses and everything is fine. Any ideas what it could be?

Surfrida

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
https://www.taramps.com.br/en/produto/amplayer-400/
Pro competition level 4 channel car audio amplifier. Highly under rated, produces way more than the rated wattage. Very low hours, taken from...
Certainly depends on the vehicle and type of enclosure tuning for the subs and direction of the subs and port to begin with, then power...
If you are using an aftermarket headunit, make sure your subwoofer is set to 'on' in the settings menu

About this thread

surfrida

surfrida
Pensacola
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
allyourblood