Ok guys i need help ....

Vengure
10+ year member

Thunder Master
LA
Im at a fork in he road and its killin me , Tomorrow ill have enough cash to order singhle Magnum D2 or ican wait till next friday and order a XXX . **** my head is killing me most guys are going for Mag's hell ive even seen guys seelling there XXX's for mag's but **** i never heard either sub so its tough . Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

well if you want some awesome sq that hits every beat accurately go with the mag. not saying the XXX can't do the same thing just saying that the mag does it better IMO. also most people that have compared the mag with the XXX say the magnum gets just as loud if not louder with less watts. you will save money in every way if you go with the mag because you wont have to have a monsterous amp to get it going, your electrical system won't need to be upgraded, and it's around $50 bux cheaper to start with. good luck hope this helps.

I am in the same boat, but for some reason I keep leaning towards the RE XXX. Not sure why. I am just hesitant to try the Mag.
Are you going to power the winner with that PC2150? If so go with the xxx. It says 600 but we know its a lot more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.