FEATURED Old School Build

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
I had to remove this old school build a couple of days ago. It consisted of three amps, electronic crossover, fuse blocks, and three fans in a false metal floor. The subwoofer box sat on top of the false floor. I was very impressed. Nobody was going to steal his shitt. One alphasonik amp (2 x 125) and two Crutchfield 4 channels (4 x 75 and 4 x 50). I thought the old heads would like to see this relic of car audio history.

20240723_154408.jpg
20240723_154445.jpg
20240723_125945.jpg
20240723_125956.jpg

Build Photo
  1. Okay
That is awesome man!! Those old Crutchfield amps are sweet! I used to have some of the older Blue Crutchfield amps back in the mid 90s. They seemed like the clone of some of the older S.Stream amps and I didnt care for those Alphasonic amps very much but still decent and made nicely. I can only imagine the heat under that plate.. LOL. Is that an old GMC Jimmy? Or an S-10?

That is awesome man!! Those old Crutchfield amps are sweet! I used to have some of the older Blue Crutchfield amps back in the mid 90s. They seemed like the clone of some of the older S.Stream amps and I didnt care for those Alphasonic amps very much but still decent and made nicely. I can only imagine the heat under that plate.. LOL. Is that an old GMC Jimmy? Or an S-10?

I believe it's a Blazer. The body looks different to me for some reason. It looks like a mini Suburban.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...