Opinions on box size for an SE

Participant count
  • Participant list

johndoe1234
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Mesa, AZ
Re reccomends 2 cuft tuned to 33 hz. Anyone running lower tuning or a bigger box?

And if so how do you like the se in that particular box?

Mine now is tuned too high and I want to build a new box for it so any input will be appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Anyone??? I know theres a lot of people runnning se's, im just curious if going bigger in size or tuning it lower than the reccomendations would be worth it

im running 2.2 cuft tuned to 32......i like the SQ and loudness, but am upgrading to a better sub because the SE is just not satisfying me on the low end and some higher frequencies just dont seem to be there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.