Orion 1200D

OogsAggie

I've been a ghost here for awhile but recently I've been offered a great deal and i'm somewhat torn over it so I figured I would ask you guys. I'm planning a new stereo for my boat and was thinking about 2 SI D2's and was offered an almost brand new Orion 1200D for a GREAT price. But as far as I know the only way to wire these subs would be in to a 0.5 ohm or 2ohm load. I was wondering if I should take the offer on the Amp and find some simmilar subs or MABY try the amp at a 0.5 ohm load. Thanks for your help. Matt

with orion amps normally only the HCCA series are .5 stable and the rest are 2 ohm stable. Now orion does make very good amps so trying it would be up to you as it says on almost ever orion add i have seen. Hope this helps and good luck.

By the way I could use that amp, let me know if you decide not to use it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.