ORION XTR 2250

Item(s) Description/Condition:

perfect condition works great

Price:

$500

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping $45 fullyinsured contact Brian call or text 6362345218

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yeah thanks i was suprised how clean the sound was when hooked up it also is in almost flawless shape with one little scratch on top, no one will prolly notice

yea... these things are beasts... and they put out CLEAN power! wish i had the cash bro... but if it aint gone in a couple weeks... you WILL be getting a pm, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.