Peerless subs

rr14
10+ year member

WA
Anybody experience with the Peerless XLS 10" subs?

I am thinking to get 2 of those but still comparing with Alumapro Alchemy, Nakamichi Nakamichi SP-W1000D and the Xtant. Which one do you think is the best subs for SQ but i dont want the subs that hit too soft.

I have a single 10" Peerless XLS!

They are more of a SQsub. In my opinion, they do sound pretty darn good for the buck, but sometimes I feel like they lack on the SPL side "a little to far". Since you are getting two maybe there's some le-way here?

I'm unfamiliar with Alumpro, and Nakamichi (that is there performance, I do know the company "names"). Xtant, to my understanding stay away from them...

awhile ago I found a couple of reviews in the review section here at CarAudioforums, you also might want to try CarReview.com for some more personal opinions, but otherwise this seams like a rare sub with hard to find reviews.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.