PG Tantrum or Octane amps?

Honestly, I'd go with the Tantrum series over the Octane series.

As far as Phoenix Gold vs Tsunami vs Hifonics ... it really doesn't matter. All of the brands will do the job, and do it well. Just boils down to how much you want to spend and how you want them to look.

- Steve

Go with Tantrum and they're on sale too. This series is discontinued and i read somewhere that the new series are not made in the usa anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍

About this thread

cjj2d

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cjj2d
Murfreesboro
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date