phoenix gold or infinity

Rodzilla
10+ year member

Arkansas
Which subs have better sq and spl? The phoenix gold titaniums or infinity perfects. I'm choosing between these 2 because I can get either one cheap. I'm running a dei 600d, so I don't know if it would be strong enough to push 2 titaniums since they're 500 watt rms. I'm looking at the 10s.

id defenently go with infinity, mine are really loud on low frequencies and they have great sound quality and dont distort at all, i dont recomend them too much for rock, but if you like rap and hip hop there the way to go

id defenently go with infinity, mine are really loud on low frequencies and they have great sound quality and dont distort at all, i dont recomend them too much for rock, but if you like rap and hip hop there the way to go

what model infiniti's are you talking about?

do they pound to a down south beat with nonting but bass?

how many watts are you feeding them?

are they ported or sealed?

sorry i am getting as much information as i can

i have the 1230w reference, which is weaker and they are still really loud, so i know that the perfects are probably even better, i have mine sealed and im feeding them about 350 watts RMS with the low pass filter all the way down since i mostly listen to rap and they never skip a beat, they just hit really hard, people are suprised that its only 2 12s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.