Planet Audio or Power Acoustik?

Misty Jones

CarAudio.com Newbie
I had a Planet Audio head unit in.my car and really liked it. Until the buttons screwed up and it crashed. Now I have a Power Acoustik but i also have another Planet Audio. Any recommendations on which one is better? I'd love to have a pioneer or some of the higher end brands but for now these cheaper ones are going to have to suffice

I had a Planet Audio head unit in.my car and really liked it. Until the buttons screwed up and it crashed. Now I have a Power Acoustik but i also have another Planet Audio. Any recommendations on which one is better? I'd love to have a pioneer or some of the higher end brands but for now these cheaper ones are going to have to suffice
No one can tell you which is better than the other without model numbers and for what type of system installed, or the features you like to use on any unit you have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...