Plans For A Nice Upgrade :)

Participant count
  • Participant list

MBrock4u
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well, since my job is going better than expected, I am in the works for upgraded my system. So here we go. First I plan on upgrading my sub amp. I am getting either the Alpine MPR-M650, or the Alpine MDR-M605. This is to make room for finally getting a Alpine 12" type R . Yes it looks like I am going to make the big plunge after all. WOO HOO! With the extra thunder in my car, I am also wanting to enhance my front stage. I am planning on getting a set of tweeters. Polk Audio db1000 1" tweets. I have been so impressed by the way my momo coax's have sounded, I figure this will be the icing on the cake. Money is not the main concern in the upgrade, Quality is! I also plan on having a coustom vented box made for the type R, designed to give it maximum performance. The way I fugure it I better do this very soon while the money is at my disposal. Funny thing is though, I would be happy with my system without the upgrade at all. Looks like my love for car audio has taken over, but thats o.k. Comments or sugestions are very welcome. Thanks everyone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.