Playing seal subs w/open trunk

yeah, I thats how people blow there subs. To help provent them from blowing make sure to use plenty of SUB oil and top off the motor oil on the sub.

if this is true how is anyone ever going to see some excursion with my 15'' D2? it's gonna be sealed and of course i'm gonna show it off but i dont wana blow it either.

hey
is it true that if you play your subs with your trunk open it can mess them up ??? that what some of my friends told me
Thank God your friends warned you in time. I've done autopsies on subs after people have blown them that way, and it's never pretty.

if this is true how is anyone ever going to see some excursion with my 15'' D2? it's gonna be sealed and of course i'm gonna show it off but i dont wana blow it either.

make sure you have the oil top'd off on your D2 and the air rotated too

OMG What!!! I thought you could only blow them if you open the trunk when the moon is yellow and you just ate

a serious amount of fruity pebbles? I couuld be in serious

trouble thanks for the warning guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.