please help asap

you need to hook up power, remote, and ground to the amp. then take an rca and put it from the output of the old amp to the input of the new amp. wire the 6x9 like acidburn said and make sure that amp is on full or high pass. i suggest getting a crossover

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Damn straight. I had one in a 1 cube ported to 35 Hz iirc. It was not that deep but played everything I liked with authority. They were Kove's...
You indicate it was installed? Why did the installer not go over the settings with you? They didn't set everything up? What is the system? Did...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...

About this thread

jmay13

jmay13
Huntsville, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
zerohertz