Please Help ASAP!!

lpman18
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ok i have a rockford fosgate 401s and a infinity 1230w that i am tryin to install into a 97 corrolla, a ran all the wires power, ground remote connect them to the amp n check all the fuses n speaker wires. The amp powers up and everything the light goes on but no sound comes out of the subwoofer, i check the sub and it works fine but still no sound and i kno that my amp works because it was being used in my car the week b4. At first i thought it might have been the amp but then i tried my profile ca1200 thats no more then 1 month and a half old works great but the exact same thing happens. If ne one can help me plz do so i would much appreciate it. thanks!

ya sorry forgot to mention that , ya i checked them n they seemed fine were connect fine i had them in my other car but took them out after i crashed it

Maybe try hooking up a temporary speaker you know works to the amp, if it works then it is narrowed down to your sub and box wiring. If not try some different RCA's and check EVERY inch if your wiring.

Hope this helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.