Please help with powered sub settings.

Participant count
  • Participant list

edweather

CarAudio.com Newbie
Had this Rockford Fosgate powered sub installed by a local installer. Not sure what the best settings would be. Concerned about all settings, especially the phase and auto turn on.
20240627_124923.jpg
20240627_124650.jpg
20240627_124635.jpg
Is my audio input RCA or speaker level? I have a remote bass knob that plugs into the remote jack. I attached a few pics. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You indicate it was installed? Why did the installer not go over the settings with you? They didn't set everything up?

What is the system?
Did you have this added to an OEM system?
If so, it should be setup already.

Not following the need here.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

edweather

CarAudio.com Newbie
edweather
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from