PLEASE recomend me an AMP for a sigle S15L7 with 4 ohm DVC!! PLEASE!!!

Jeepaudio
10+ year member

PLEASE recomend me an AMP for a sigle S15L7 with 4 ohm DVC!! PLEASE!!! Money is not the most plentiful( a.k.a. i'm kinda broke) I was look'n at Hifonics, Profile, Crunch, Phoenix(little rich)...(any others, and which one out of those). The sub it will be powering is an S15L7 with 4 ohm dual voice coils, that RMS at 1000wat and Peak at 2000W. I APRECIATE ANY HELP AT ALL!!!!THANX

I have a friend with a 15 inch L5 with a JL 500/1 hooked up to it and it is totally orgasmic. I've had bad experiences with Hifonics but I guarnatee you'll get 30 people telling you to buy the 1500. You want to put atleast 600 contiuous into it keep in mind. Stay away from Crunch, dunno about Profile but I'm not going to rip on them cause I dont want to start a war cause i know a shitload of people have them. Just remember more times then none the less you spend the less quality sound and dependability your gonna get. My buddy with the 500/1 had a PG amp before that and he had it for like 2 years and it never caused him any problems. But if your so strapped for cash......buy a PG Tantrum 1200.1, you'll have to turn the gain down a bit cause those amps are HEAVILY underrated, but it would pound it pretty good and PG amps are extremely reliable. You can pick one up on ebay for around $320. Save your money up for a little longer and get the 1200.1 instead of all the amps you've mentioned and i guarantte you'll be happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.