Point me toward a double DIN.

Full Tilt
10+ year member

Bonafide MAFer
Iowa
My friend is putting a system in his Mustang - I've given him a few things to go by, but I've never been big into double DINs, so I figured I'd consult you guys.

He's gonna need something that has at least 2 sets of 4v preouts.

He wants AUX/USB connectivity.

He'd like to have built-in navi.

These are basically three of the guidelines he's going by. Can you guys point us towards a decent touchscreen double DIN that has at least these three features, but preferably stay under $700?

nz702 or the avicx850bt
Thanks man, I'll talk to him about the two and get a hold of you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

EDIT: Crutchfield says the avicx850bt only has 2v preouts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

If you're open to something different I have the Precision Power P-771NX for $500. It has all the features you've asked for with 3 pairs of 4V pre-outs. I can get all the accessories for it including the iPod cable, remote control, ASWC steering wheel control interface, and the TV tuner that works while the vehicle is in motion.

If you're open to something different I have the Precision Power P-771NX for $500. It has all the features you've asked for with 3 pairs of 4V pre-outs. I can get all the accessories for it including the iPod cable, remote control, ASWC steering wheel control interface, and the TV tuner that works while the vehicle is in motion.
I like the looks of this

I like it. I usually listen to music from a USB thumb drive. I highly recommend the remote control. It's actually pretty nice.
I listen to most of my music through a USB drive as well. I may have to this for myself before too long. Even though I just got a new 2din a few months ago... Lol

can you pm a price with everything mentioned for a 2013 Dodge Challenger sxt to 94559

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.