Ported sd10 in a 05 F150 Supercrew

Participant count
  • Participant list

logiball
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking for any plans someone might have laying around. If anyone has done a ported underseat sub in a supercrew and would like to share any info with me I would appreciate it. I have build a ton of sealed but I have never had they pleasure(yet) of building a ported. I searched a little bit and didnt come up with much so I figured I would holler at you well respected group of folks. Thanks happy new year

I have a 2004 f150 super crew. I also wanted a sub box under the seat. Look into a company called LMI welding. They have brackets that will raise the rear seat 2.5" for more room. Send this guy a message. buck.highoutputenclosures@gmail.com he is a vendor on here. He is in the process of doing me a ported box with 3 or 4 sundown 8's. Also search his post and look at some of the boxes he's done. It's amazing.

Cool thanks, I have heard nothing but good things about buck. You will have to post pics when u get it done. Thanks for then info.

I had the same idea I would like to compare notes Sometime.My sd2-10 is sitting in the spare bedroom waiting for a box to b built.
I would highly recommend getting the seat brackets first. We need all the box we can get under the back seat.

I got a few measurements and sent them to buck. He's very busy it seems. I'll try to do a build log when I get started.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.