PPI PC2600 or RF1000a2 to pioneer Ts-W2000spl?

substance
10+ year member

houston
i got two amps to choose from, and i was going to buy a pioneer premier Ts-W2000spl dual 2 ohm, should i run my ppi pc2600 or my fosgate 1000a2 (birthsheet of 1664 watts @13.8v both channels @ 2ohms). ? decisions decisions. I want to put as much power as possible, but im on a budget and can get this sub locally for $95

im sceered the RF will tear the sub apart, can anyone think of any other inexpensive subs around that price that will take the RF?

help me!

i guess im just a tard, my amps arent stable @2 ohms mono i thought they offered this sub in dvc2ohm and dvc4ohm, but i guess not, maybe i should just get 2.... any other sub recommendations? getting a 3 cubic foot box to fit in my single cab truck is gonna be a *****, even though i took out the center seat and console.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.