Problem with system

Priorityship
10+ year member

ok...the problem is: I lost my face plate over a month ago. I bought a new one and now I have sound from only 2 speakers. I don't know if there is something wrong with the deck or the amp. No matter which pair of RCA's I plug into my 4 ch amp, sound come out of the same two speakers (even when i only plud in a single ch. Here are the things I have tried.

1. Try a friends face plate

2. I have tried to switch the speaker connections arround. ( I get now sound when I do this.)

3. I have checked all conections at the back of the deck. (nothing loose or dissconnected)

I don't know what else to do. Has this ever happened to anyone else??? Any suggestions???

check the fade of the face plate, it might be faded to the front and if you have rear rca output on the back of your face plate then its only going to play when the fade is at the rear or at 0.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.