PROS ONLY-Did I get a good deal on my new setup?-

adammk5
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
two 12" Oz Audio matrix elite me12.4 for 150$ each brand new sealed in package(no warrenty).They advertise 25 mm of xmax,you think they are capable of 25mm one way linear excusion? also they'll be in 1.2 cubes each sealed with about 750 wrms going to them wired in 1 ohm from a brutius 1500.

So tell me what do you think???????

It hasnt even been 12 hours and you are already bumping this and complaining about the lack of replies? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Fine, here is one for you. I'll let the elite with the 3000+ post counts reply for you, because you simply couldn't trust anyone else's opinion, now could you?

It hasnt even been 12 hours and you are already bumping this and complaining about the lack of replies? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gifFine, here is one for you. I'll let the elite with the 3000+ post counts reply for you, because you simply couldn't trust anyone else's opinion, now could you?
^LMFAO! That's:hilarious!

Sorry adammk5, IDK much about OZ other than Dorthy and her little dog made it out ok. Whatevr happened to the wizard? Scarecrow? Tinman? Lion? The little midgets? Was there really a yellow brick road? Or whatever happened after the last episode when they found anthrax in the mail? The 2nd season was wierd!

It hasnt even been 12 hours and you are already bumping this and complaining about the lack of replies? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gifFine, here is one for you. I'll let the elite with the 3000+ post counts reply for you, because you simply couldn't trust anyone else's opinion, now could you?
man i was thinkin the same exact thing once i say the post title so this is what i give you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

BUAHAH thats great.

OH **** i just noticed something. I dont have 3000 posts yet Daamn!! im not any pro so..

>departs from thread

two 12" Oz Audio matrix elite me12.4 for 150$ each brand new sealed in package(no warrenty).They advertise 25 mm of xmax,you think they are capable of 25mm one way linear excusion? also they'll be in 1.2 cubes each sealed with about 750 wrms going to them wired in 1 ohm from a brutius 1500.So tell me what do you think???????
yes, you got a great deal. thanks for waiting so long to receive a reply. oh, btw, wtf is Oz Audio?

abe m.

yes, you got a great deal. thanks for waiting so long to receive a reply. oh, btw, wtf is Oz Audio?
abe m.
Oz is actually a high end manufacturer of amps and drivers. Very expensive for the most part, atleast their amps are. So to answer your question thats what the F*k is Oz Audio is. Wise A*#!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smash.gif.499e08a4a35ffaf54f4c8194fb8fe8ed.gif

Adam

wow nobody replied in like 10 minutes. anywho why do you ask if you got a good deal after you bought the **** instead of asking before? i wish you would've asked before you bought this because you my friend got ripoffed so bad i feel sorry for you. oz ***** i used to have 4 of them wizard sub things and they lasted for 23 minutes and i was giving them 300 watts rms. the cone on one of them came off and put a whole in my trunk. then i heard a pop and sparks went flying and all of the sudden my box was on fire and I started running from the car while this horrible bass was playing from these piece of **** subs and then fire spread to the gas tank and took out the whole car. you must be one hell of a sucker to buy them subs. i suggest you get hammered to try to take away the sorrow that's building inside you from buying such shitty subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

wow nobody replied in like 10 minutes. anywho why do you ask if you got a good deal after you bought the **** instead of asking before? i wish you would've asked before you bought this because you my friend got ripoffed so bad i feel sorry for you. oz ***** i used to have 4 of them wizard sub things and they lasted for 23 minutes and i was giving them 300 watts rms. the cone on one of them came off and put a whole in my trunk. then i heard a pop and sparks went flying and all of the sudden my box was on fire and I started running from the car while this horrible bass was playing from these piece of **** subs and then fire spread to the gas tank and took out the whole car. you must be one hell of a sucker to buy them subs. i suggest you get hammered to try to take away the sorrow that's building inside you from buying such shitty subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif
Well, like alot of manufacturers they offer a wide range of products. From entry level to way too expensive high end. You must have had the entry level. Besides that I've always thought of Oz Audio to be good amplifier mfg and not much more. Kinda like how Xtant makes beautiful amps but leave a little to be desired subwoofer wise. The same goes for JL. They make good subs but their amps aren't the best, atleast not for the price tag they put on them. Anywho you get what I'm saying.

Adam

adam71, i know. way to **** the sarcasm outta my reply, meanie!
abe m.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif Oh, man I'm always doing that. **** it !! Sorry bro.

Adam

for some reason I registered and it won't let me look at the forums,same goes with sound domain and sound illusions. my internet explorer won't let me register.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.