PSI or Sundown in a Sealed box for SQ??

red1ty1

So heres my situation. I have a 2004 Mazda 3 non hatchback.

I can only fit 2 12's and even if i could fit more or less I want 2 12's nonetheless

I wanted to buy 2 Rockford Fosgate t0's and put them in a sealed box for an sq setup but I also want spl. Ofcourse the loudest ive ever heard was 600w on 2 MTX 12" Subwoofers. So im assuming I was running about 120dbz im not sure.

So i heard alot of people saying that rockford is expensive for nothing and they are a waste of money. I wanted to go with Sundown or PSI for a long time but I was scared and I didnt wanna waste my money buying cheaper$ subwoofers and end up getting screwed because I didnt like them. You get what you pay for.

So my question is...

I want 2 12" Subwoofers in a sealed box for SQ and SPL but sq is more important which is the reason why im going with a sealed enclosure. What subwoofers sound better and go lower? PSI or Sundowns. I have my money on PSI at the moment because ive heard good things and they look amazing. Ofcourse the same can be said for Sundown.

Thank You!!

any reason you want two 12" i'd personally suggest you go ported with one 12" it'll save room and you'll be able to get a decent amount of volume out of it. from that just adjust it at the headunit to get the sq u are after

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.