pyramid lcd screen installtion

So i got everything hooked up on my screen and all i can see on the screen is a couple little white lines that flicker every now and then does any one have any ideal what could be wrong and what i could do to make it work.It is hooked up to a plye dvd/cd player.

Any help would be great. Please help im in dire need so that my money is wasted on this piece.

I am not an expert on LCD's but i did watch a show on T.V that the installers were saying that some LCD'S do not get the proper signal from different brands of DVD players. Check with your dealer and see if they are compatable.

I had the same problem at 1st 2....does yours have an exterior brain...if so, you need to make sure that the wire from the unit to the brain is completely secured and the brain is completely secured aswell....they r cheaply built yet i still ended up payin 2500 for mine about 3yrs ago. its just a matter of everyhing being strapped down propperly.....if that dont solve it....change the DVD/DVC/TV/FM/Aux settings until its right....that is a commen prob too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.