Question about buzzing from PS2?

JackBauer
10+ year member

Hey I have PS2 Hooked up to a monitor in my car. I have a pioneer dehp6500 deck and I bought the adapter to add an AUX input. Everything works good, but I cant put the volume up too loud when I turn on the Playstation 2 because an annoying buzzing occurs in the backround. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Thanks alot

I would look into the DC to AC converter you have and where it is placed. If you buy a cheap one that do not shield the internals well and it has a large power field around it. I would put the PS2 and inverter as far from your HU and Amp as you can. run longer RCAs to your AUX input and make sure they are far away too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.