questions again

cocoleveo7686
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MA
Sorry for making so many threads. I finally found i can fit 2 12s in the right around of space on 3400 rms. I had posted a few different subs i was looking at but im truing to understand a few things

I had a 12" rf t2 sub tuned to 33hz. I loved the sound of it, clean and got low. But the upper hz didnt shine so much. Is that because of what the box was tuned to? Or also because of the way the t2 sub is made?

Is a t2 sub considered spl? Or sql? Id like something that got as low and hit the highs better. Looking to spend 700 max on 2 12s.

I have 3400 rms on tap. Thanks again for all the help.

It's all in the box. The proper enclosure can play highs and lows.

I've heard zv4 15s in a 6th order and it played 155+ from 25hz-60hz... Was one of the more impressive bandwidths I've heard for zv4s

It's all in the box. The proper enclosure can play highs and lows.
I've heard zv4 15s in a 6th order and it played 155+ from 25hz-60hz... Was one of the more impressive bandwidths I've heard for zv4s

So how come some people say the sundown x at 55hz doesnt sound like most other subs at 55hz? Also like sundown x series gets lower than dc level 3 for instance or american bass xfl. So i wasnt sure which subs to get

So how come some people say the sundown x at 55hz doesnt sound like most other subs at 55hz? Also like sundown x series gets lower than dc level 3 for instance or american bass xfl. So i wasnt sure which subs to get

Because of the enclosure and install.. If u really want more punchy bass get the spl/standard roll surround

Because of the enclosure and install.. If u really want more punchy bass get the spl/standard roll surround
I think im gonna get the ampere audio. I havent 100% decided but we will see

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.