Quick question . . .

Participant count
  • Participant list

JDAlpineCiv

Socal
i have a clarion headunit, clarion 12 disc changer, alpine speakers in the doors. There used to be an alpine sub in the trunk .. but when i bought the car they took it out and put it in their new porsche so yeah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif ... i just wanna kno what i need if i were to put another sub in. tweeter amp wires etc. and any suggestions, thx.

u need power wire from batt, rcas from deck for the sound, remote turn on from deck, ground wire, speaker wire from amp to box n then box to sub

Hey there and thank you for allowing me to visit such a great site. I would greatly appreciate any advice and constructive critisim given for my question. Basically iam new at this and I would really enjoy a super loud system that you and your neighbors two blocks away can enjoy. I just got a really well conditioned 1980 Bimmer and it came with 4 alpha sonic amps and some no name speakers and a 10 disc changer two 8 in speakers and 4, 5 and a halfs. The system had to be wired properly but Iam already over its poor quality and super high mids. The speakers were never given proper air space so they dont even bump. Anywho I was told that I can run JL audio w6's for great bass 12in(2 of them in rear) but at 419$ a piece am I gettin ripped or what. Any Ideas what deck and speakers as well as amp I can run to achieve a system so loud it blows womens cloths off without going to crazy money wise, even used . Thanks

A n g e l

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.