Rca help

CORYG5302

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi everyone I have a big question in my eyes so here we go I have a boss hu mdl# bv9695b ,,2 12 inch sld sundown 12's,, 2 recoil 6x8 rms 100,,2 recoil tweeters super 250 rms 200,,, an 2 ds18 5x7 rms 50,,an 2 sundown 6x9 ec69 I believe rms100 ,, hu is going to a ds18 eqpro7 then a 4 channel amp crossfire c5-800.4 an a mono recoil red2500.1 with a capacitor I'm really long story short am having trouble setting up rcas boss hu has front rear an sub outputs eq has main ,,aux,,front,,rear,,sub, 4 channel has front input rca an rear has input an output rcas an mono has input an output rcas I'm thinking too much an for so long I'm going literally blank please help me figure out correct way to run sorry for long question but I've seen the more details the better you guys can possibly help I hope I gave enough any tips or criticism is welcomed as long as it's constructive 😆 thanks for reading if you do

Hi everyone I have a big question in my eyes so here we go I have a boss hu mdl# bv9695b ,,2 12 inch sld sundown 12's,, 2 recoil 6x8 rms 100,,2 recoil tweeters super 250 rms 200,,, an 2 ds18 5x7 rms 50,,an 2 sundown 6x9 ec69 I believe rms100 ,, hu is going to a ds18 eqpro7 then a 4 channel amp crossfire c5-800.4 an a mono recoil red2500.1 with a capacitor I'm really long story short am having trouble setting up rcas boss hu has front rear an sub outputs eq has main ,,aux,,front,,rear,,sub, 4 channel has front input rca an rear has input an output rcas an mono has input an output rcas I'm thinking too much an for so long I'm going literally blank please help me figure out correct way to run sorry for long question but I've seen the more details the better you guys can possibly help I hope I gave enough any tips or criticism is welcomed as long as it's constructive 😆 thanks for reading if you do
All you need to the EQ MAIN IN is one set of 1ft-2ft 2 ch RCAs and I like to use REAR off the HU. From EQ OUT front,Rear and sub to amps with RCAs from there. Tuning is for the individuals liking and needs.

All you need to the EQ MAIN IN is one set of 1ft-2ft 2 ch RCAs and I like to use REAR off the HU. From EQ OUT front,Rear and sub to amps with RCAs from there. Tuning is for the individuals liking and needs.
Thank you so very much I will make I happen an get back o you on outcome..THANKS again!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...