RE HC 15's

Also, I have heard there are stability issues with the Tsunami 1800. Is it a good amp or not? I have searched but the threads seem kinda split on the decision.

you could try the visonik 900xd. its only 200 on millionbut.com and ive read that there good amps. i will be running 2 of them to both of my HC 15s

you could try the visonik 900xd. its only 200 on millionbut.com and ive read that there good amps. i will be running 2 of them to both of my HC 15s
Thanks, I looked it up and they seem to be ok. Have you used them before?? I just don't want some crap like my cx1200D that just broke.

I will blame myself for it breaking if someone can tell me how I broke it but I can't see anything that I did wrong.

i ran 300watts to a hc 12" before and i was very pleased with how it worked with low power. i am now running 700+watts to that same HC and it is definantly louder, but not as much as i would have expected from more then doubling the power. I'm sure you would be happy with the PG 1200.1 on 2 15" hc's. if its not loud enough for you on daily driving, then go get your ears checked at the doctor.

I'm sure you would be happy with the PG 1200.1 on 2 15" hc's. if its not loud enough for you on daily driving, then go get your ears checked at the doctor.
LOL thanks for the advice. I am probably pretty deaf though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I have been into stereos playing them loud for about 4 years. When I was younger I didn't take note to turn them down EVER so I probably did most of the damage then.

Peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BooLeaN

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
BooLeaN
Canada Ontario
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date