Recommendations please?

i have used bosch platinums and they seem to work fine(not to say there much different form a regular plug),i have no idea were to get colored spark plugs, as for aftermarket on a civic just do a google search and you should come up with quite a bit of stuff.

assuming u want to have the engine bay look with color, then just go to kragen and ask. not spark plugs, u mean the wires. They have a few brands that come naturally in red.

As far as clear corners go (front lights replacing the orange blinking lense) go to ebay. if you are talking about taillights, well, go to ebay. hell, if u have a civic or any honda, go to ebay =)

good luck. but just letting u know, modding lights will only lead to BS fix it tickets. its not worth it imo. but good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I was about to ask the same thing. Why would you want to wire the batteries in series. But then you said you were connecting them to the same...
I gotta say, the Zv6 15 is so dam tempting Lol. Thanks for the feedback all, not sure what I’m ganna do haha
I'm sure she will be happy with just about anything. Coming as someone who was a teenager just a few years ago, bass is the big thing especially...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
Doors and dash? Year, make and model of the car? Amplification? Midranges or coaxials? Need some more specifics about what if anything is already...

About this thread

Venamous

Venamous
Westfield, Ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
eddie269