Replace my system

Chevillac
5,000+ posts

The X Factor
international
Yeah im new to this forum jsut wanted some opinions on what i should do. I currently have a Pioneer p7500dvd rockford fanatic x 6.5 component up front and fanatic x 5.25 component set in the rear powered by rockford 501x. This was good for the time being, I was in a rush to get it. The tweeters are the main problem. This is all in a 2000 deville. all the speakers are mounted in the factory cutouts, and the center channel speaker is factory. one problem is that when im watching a movie in dolby 5.1 it doesnt sound like im getting enough surround. and when im not watching it in dolby even with the volume turned all teh way up, its jus tnot loud enough. When im playing music (rap and r&B) the tweeters sound harsh. SH sound sound like SH--. Im just looking for some replacement. And plan to add a Orion H2 and 2500D to this. i would like to replace all speakers inside and maybe add more. This was a long post, any suggestions? thanks

C

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.