Rims for a 93 le sabre?

bassboobs16
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
OK heres the deal. Im guaging intrests in some rims for my possable upcoming car. I don't know anything about rims or tires or nothing. So I was going to see if you guys could help me out. The car is going to be a 1993 buickl le sabre. I was wondering how big could I go before I had to do alterations on the car just to make em fit. Someone pls help me out!!!

Thx, Joshua

I would go with 18's because if you go any higher in size tires start to get pretty expensive. Also if you decide to get new wheels go with discounttire but dont go to the local shop because they will over charge you. I went to http://www.discounttiredirect.com and i got hooked up with a sweet deal. The way discounttiredirect works is you buy the wheels and tires and they send them to you balanced and ready to be mounted and to make it even better there is free shipping! I got all my wheels and tires for $800 and the next day i went to the local discount tire and they were pricing me $1500 the same exact tires and rims. And I didnt get bottom of the line stuff either. Well i hope this helps. pm if u have any questions.

19's is the biggest u can go without cuttin or rubbing. my friend has one with 20's and it rubs like hell and he can only ride 3 deep in his car. i got a 02 lesabre on 22's tho wit a 1 inch lift
you put a lift on your family car?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bassboobs16

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bassboobs16
Evansville, In
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date