ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER SPEAKERS OR PUNCH SPEAKERS

Lucylling

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2004 Impala. I put a pioneer DMH-100bt double din, Jensen 4 channel amp, RF 6x5 prime speakers in the front and RF 6x9s in the back. It sounds really good, I'm loud and proud but my front passenger speaker is distorted so I'm looking to buy new speakers. I'm looking for advice/opinions on RF power speakers and the Punch speakers , and also full-range or midrange

Great response. I would look at some components with passive crossovers, that will really do well for the front stage for you. I would recommend checking out the HD series of CDT AUDIO and see what they may have on the monthly sale and look at some other choices for the 4th JULY sales. POLK MM series are some my favorites, even the DB series sound fantastic for the $.CT Sounds Meso series are really nice. I would look around for a great deal on a Sale this week

It also depends on how much power you are supplying them. If you are only pushing around 35-50 watts, then the Punch series might be better. If you are pushing more, then the Power line will be better.

The Power series is a better speaker, but if you don't have the power to make them perform, then they will not shine like they should.

It also depends on how much power you are supplying them. If you are only pushing around 35-50 watts, then the Punch series might be better. If you are pushing more, then the Power line will be better.

The Power series is a better speaker, but if you don't have the power to make them perform, then they will not shine like they should.
My amp is a Jensen 4 channels 1000 watts

I am just sayin.... just sayin!!!

I am just sayin.... just sayin!!!

Meh!! Ill take Polks any day over an RF man, or a Kappa in main stream speakers

MM series are some my favorites

Infinity do nice as well, but dont play as low and as crisp as the Polk MM series for the coin$

Great little amp. The Atom series are work horses too.

I have no issues with my CT sounds 150.4 for well over a year. Never had a problem with it or either of my 2ks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...