Running only 1 channel of a 2 channel amp??

I wouldn't do it... Just bridge the amp.. I'm sure it will be able to do a 3ohm bridged load, most 2channels will... Or you could wire the sub in series and get a 12ohm load and bridge that and still ultimately get the same as 1 channel right?

I wouldn't do it... Just bridge the amp.. I'm sure it will be able to do a 3ohm bridged load, most 2channels will... Or you could wire the sub in series and get a 12ohm load and bridge that and still ultimately get the same as 1 channel right?

was not hooked to crossover,wasnt shorted, no other connections removed or changed.

I thought i read long ago that it is not advisable to run an audio amp with no load connected to it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.