SAZ-3500d vs ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500-1BDCP

Edd_Hardy
10+ year member

ok a month ago i was sold on the Saz-3500 but now someone said if im going to spend over a 1k on a amp get the RF t2500-1BDCP. they said so many good things and had a crowd behind them. older guys thats been doing audio to. they said it has Continuous power and blah blah blah. now what you guys think i brought the HIFI COLO to the table ya'll rejected this my last Challege before i buy what you guys think. Help me sleep!

ok a month ago i was sold on the Saz-3500 but now someone said if im going to spend over a 1k on a amp get the RF t2500-1BDCP. they said so many good things and had a crowd behind them. older guys thats been doing audio to. they said it has Continuous power and blah blah blah. now what you guys think i brought the HIFI COLO to the table ya'll rejected this my last Challege before i buy what you guys think. Help me sleep!
Saz 3500 is better lol

Crescendo Audio BC5500D - 5800 watts x 1 Mono Block Bass Clef Series Amplifier - SSA STORE get that or a DC 5.0k and youll be good lol

the bdcp is proly some of the best models rockford had made wiothin the last 10 years. They are excellent in giving u wiring options, as it was said earlier, they do around the same at 1 and 2 ohm. So if ur rise is ok, you w9ill still see a ton of power.

Now, do i agree witht the pricetag ??? NO

do i think that a better choice can be made for that money?? Yes.

BUT, bashing the bdcp 2500 is not helping the guy.

OP, u can get a bigger amp for that money. If u want the fosgate, go for it

its nothing right now but im getting 3 15 or 4 12's , Professional Audio Technix 1/0 Gauge, XS Power D3100, custon built box in my 1992 cadillac deville trunk and a TENNEY 270A HO Alt, subs i dnt really have a fav i have 2 kicker cvx 15 right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.