Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Shocker Sig Big Gap Daily Sub.

2. Specs:

18", Quad 1.2dcr, Beefy TC Sounds 8 Layer FW Aluminum Coil for the big gap Motor, 2 Spaced 8" TC Sounds Spiders w/leads sew in and a Nice Cone. 3.060" Peak to Peak before the coil hit the back plate. The Sub Was Built for a daily aplication so I'll say 1800-2500w because of the spider pack as I know the Coil will handle way more

3. Description/Condition: Just Built and never Used. Motor is used with a couple of chips but good condition oveall

4. Price:

I would like to get $375 in a local deal. Not in a rush to sell it and if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks, I might ship her BUT I RATHER DON'T DO IT.

Please pme if interested. (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer just pme)

Trades? only if you have a 4hp motor or a 3k+ amp.

5. Pictures: Last Picture with a Zv2 Motor just to see the real size of the Motor.

ff18aebf.jpg

a2669ccd.jpg

332788ee.jpg

ca89ccb1.jpg

a339898c.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...