so.. ed is apparently no longer selling dls online.

Participant count
  • Participant list

02parkave
5,000+ posts

Banned
I'm sick of being undercut by unauthorized dealers and people selling on the boards that probably shouldn't be while we are doing all their tech support online.
So we assume the costs for the tech support while not being able to sell the product.

So we're selling some of our inventory and will only quote it out over the phone from here on out.

If it costs us a lot more than it's making us and creating a big headache while we are taking care of customers that are buying elsewhere. It needs to change //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's not about volume really. It's about doing tech support on product people are buying on ebay and getting the question almost daily about why buy from us and almost always losing the sale to ebay.

We just need to keep focused on things that work. Selling DLS product on the web site isn't working well for us. We'll move to over the phone only. That's where everyone who buys it from us gets it from.

Just becuase it's not on the web site doesn't mean it's completely gone or doesn't exist anymore. There's a lot of product in our warehouse not online. We've got a good inventory of DLS speakers and that's what we sell most of. The amps we've had sitting we just need to move to get the funds into other projects that will make better use of the money.
apparently they will still sell over the phone. that didnt last long:)

I really can't hate on 'em for it though. If it was costing me money to support a product that wasn't purchased from me, i'd stop too.

thats not what really happened. DLS finally saw the light. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

eD now buys DLS products online and sells them back to the public

Wish I could feel bad for the guy. Or say he shouldn't have seen it coming. Or that he's genuinely not a scum bag. But then I'd be lying.

I dont mind being the first one to say it, the guy is a jack ass and he deserves a little karma. Too bad it wasn't something worse imo.

Wish I could feel bad for the guy. Or say he shouldn't have seen it coming. Or that he's genuinely not a scum bag. But then I'd be lying.
I dont mind being the first one to say it, the guy is a jack ass and he deserves a little karma. Too bad it wasn't something worse imo.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D:D

x2................................

only the good ones:)
Hehe...yeah. I got banned for calling Ben out on the whole SQ10/Tang Band fiasco. Got a lovely reply in the thread from a mod saying "I have banned you before and I'll do it again" yadda yadda. Funny thing is, I had just registered for the first time ever and posted that day. I sent a PM to the mod explaining this and whoosh.. bannage.

They treat eD not like a business, but like a religion... question anything and the crusaders come after you to administer a healthy dose of inquisition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.