Sold my subs and amp today

80_Cutlass_mn
10+ year member

What needs to be here?
Anderson,Al
Well today at work I sold my subs and my amp to my boss's brother so I amp bumpless....for now :up2someth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif . My future system will more than likely consist of a Hifonics BX1000D and 1 maybe 2 Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 12's. I can get the subs for 149 a peice and im hoping to find the amp for sale on here for around the 190 range or otherwise, brand new off ebay for 240 shipped.

Yea I sold the box too. I sold everything for 160 which I have 110 in the amp and about the same in the subs and ive had them for over a year now so I think I did good. Everything still worked fine like it was all brand new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.