SOLD ****soundstream and G&S amps fs****

Participant count
  • Participant list

oldschool4me
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
ep, ohio
soundstream sa80 2ch amp. underrated 40x2@4. has selectable crossover. great lil amp. $60 shipped

G&S predator m450 4ch amp. says 50wrms x4@4 but from testing i would say at least 75x4@4. fused at 50 amps so should easily do over 500rms. has two sets bass and trebble controlls one set for front and set for rear channels. two power and two ground connections. has cosmetic blemishes etc but functions perfect. also is missing a few terminal screws. lowered to $80 shipped.

soundstreamsa80.jpg

gsm450.jpg

couldnt find anything i was looking for, batteries were dead in camera and couldnt find the battery charger so i ended up having to rob batteries out of the wii controllers to get a pic lol. well here is the guts of the G&S.

gsguts.jpg

also have these boston rx67's fs in another thread would be perfect match for the soundstream amp. rated 40w rms. sound great too. will do the amp and bostons for $100 shipped.

bostonrx67.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.