Soundstream???

Participant count
  • Participant list
8500 watts RMS and 0.565" XMAX, its definitely made to simply go in ported SPL enclosures and burp at tuning. Dont let the power spec fool you too much, alot of the SPL type subs (like the MT) could advertise such a huge spec too if they only play at tuning. The 4" vc is the final nail in its coffin for playing music. Lastly, I -hate- that they couldn't even come up with a name that wasn't taken. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

But who knows, I haven't been around these at all nor even talked to anyone that has (only seen people ohhh and ahhh over the ridiculous power spec), maybe they are awesome for burping.

Really...fair enough. I was kinda taken by the 4 inch VC. Kinda impressing it is at all accurate.

Meh. whatever, I still think soundstream is one of the best companies out there. Great amps, decent subs, and 3 ohm speakers. Me likey. I know there are other companies out there who make better equipment, but soundstream will be going in my next setup guaranteed. Van Gogh all the way around... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

... but soundstream will be going in my next setup guaranteed. Van Gogh all the way around... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif
Better act soon... Van Goghs are in the process of getting discontinued! (amps for sure, not sure 'bout the rest of the VG line)

Better act soon... Van Goghs are in the process of getting discontinued! (amps for sure, not sure 'bout the rest of the VG line)
Holy crap are you serious? I just bought an 800.2 a few days ago and I'm gonna need another soon...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.