Spam mode

BTW, when you commented about email notification issues, I turned them on and have not had a single notification to date. Is that an issue as well?
Thanks for pointing this out. I thought this had been fixed but apparently there are still issues. Anyone else not receiving email notifications? Are any members still receving them?

I have to rely on members to let me know about these issues and the thread about it didn’t gain much traction. We spent days trying to fix the email problem with notably Gmail and Yahoo.

Hong Kong to be precise. Should be ok now, until his 8 yr old brother decides he wants to take a swing lol.
It seems to always be within that region or India areas.LOL :ROFLMAO:.. :poop:!! Whatever happened to going outside and playing ball? I honestly dont think any youngster sees the sun these days unless its on line..LOL

I agree lol. Pretty sad though really.
Im 55 and Im still outside most of the day and melt like a candle. LOL. It is sad man. I havent seen an outside basketball hoop at anymore schools even at local parks. I used to go there just to shoop hoop. None in the area any longer unless you join a fitness or the like, if you dont buy your own.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...