**** stock sux

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chance89
10+ year member

CrAsHiNg *****
Alberta
I got 2 pioneer 12's 600watts( I think)...a kenwood deck..and my bro's borrowing me one of his amps for now...I have a 89 gmc 1500 regular cab...bottom of the line...I got 4x6's up front and they ****. I"m planning on getting some pioneer 6 inches and putting them in the back somewhere and ditching the stock 4x6's and getting better 4x6's. what kind of watts should I look to run to the 6's...or should I go bigger to get lower notes cause those stockers now just squeal? should I consider getting completley rid of the 4x6's up front depsite the pain in the but it would be to make 5's or 6's fit? keeping in mind this isn't a show truck so It doesn't have to sound top of the line but pretty decent..thanx a bunch

If you already have subs, you don't need to have mid speakers that go low, just make sure they have the nice mids and highs on them. Also increasing the speaker size would require new holes, and there is no way to be certain that the deepth would be enough for the larger speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.