Sub Box Questions

cappnk2

I recently only had one 12" infinity sub in the back of my van, so i only had a box sized for 1 driver. about a week ago i came into contact with another 12" infinty sub. i was wondering if i were to make a second box instead of have to make a box to fit both speakers would it have a negative effect on the sq, or spl?

they are being driven by a 500W amp (soon to be upgraded) if that is nessecary information

PS -- I R New to the Subwoofer scene, please help me out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Have you checked out these shallow drivers from DD? A friend had 4 of them and man, it took it to the house for what they are...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Big subs have heavy cones. Heavy cones plus high power requires solid anchoring and solid enclosures. Most people don't anchor their boxes to the...
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...

About this thread

cappnk2

cappnk2
chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bavarian3