sweetest SQ w/mid SPL

mrburner
10+ year member

Okay I have always had SPL, so I decided just do SQ (got a little one). I didn't want to have all my speakers the same, but for some dumb reason I did it anyway. I got a real good deal on 2 12's.

I have all INF KAPP high's, and kenwood 3/4 tweets running off PG octane 5.0.4

and INF KAPP PERF 12.1 SVC 4 ohms running on Phoniex Gold Octane R 8.0.1 at 800x1 @ 2ohms

Let me tell you this is the sweetest SQ I have heard in along time, it gives that deep bass when needed, these 12.1 are awesome, I can't believe the response.... If you can get a chance to hear these bad boys you need to you...

If my perfects where a chick I would f*ck it doggie style....

right know they are in a 1.0 box, the box is from my old JL 12w6. same dimesions..

I should've bought the VQ, remove the Q pin and the whole is bigger

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.