System Design For Ram 1500

chtdrmn

Texas
Alright I'm a newb at this forum but not a complete beginner to car audio. But I would still like other peoples opinions on what I should put in my new 1500. The good thing about this is that price is not an option. So please give me some wild ideas to throw in.

well...i hope you have at least an ext cab.....if it's just a regular there isn't a whole lot you can do big sub wise.....i'd say 2 8's or 10's if it's just reg. cab....if it's ext or full then you're home free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have done everything to this truck you could imagine. Give me specs and reasonable system cues. Standard cab? How 'bout 3 W6? Don't think it's possible without a cutout. It is. I have built a box for this truck and still have it. Talk to me. Anyone that wants to know. The newer rams have a lot more space behind the seats than you would think they do.

I must tell you this though. I forgot. That system in that truck doesn't sound like it should. Not enough airspace. If you have the windows down and the sunroof open, it sounds better but for a regular cab, a cutout for spl is necessary.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.