the camry and the lexus

Participant count
  • Participant list

adio
5,000+ posts

THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!
ok, time to work on the camry.....

1. i need a new headunit (touchscreen)..... pioneer or kenwood? i already have a pioneer avh-x4800bs in my lexus. its the fresh!!

2. i need a backup cam too. does it matter which i get? are there some that are higher quality and/or more durable??

3. subs.....2 ported 10s, one 15 or one (maybe sealed)18"?? will be tuned to 27-28hz

for my lexus:

time to switch it up..... right now i have 1 ported 12. should i move to two ported 8s or 2 sealed 10s?

For what its worth I've been looking into headunits as well. Double-Dins, but I am going Kenwood over Pioneer. Why are so many DD's downright fugly still...

And ****, for simplicity sake just do a single 15. Plenty loud.

1 15 and 2 8's in a tline good variety.

look at the reviews on night vision for the backup camera. Thats where the better ones separate themselves and viewing angle.

1 15 and 2 8's in a tline good variety.
look at the reviews on night vision for the backup camera. Thats where the better ones separate themselves and viewing angle.
do mean google ' night vision backup camera" ???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.