The war on boxrise!

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
Now I'm pretty sure this question has been asked before but I just need straight to the point answers and facts not myths!

In which scenario do you see more box rise:

1) running one amp @.5 ohm

Or

2) running two amps gain matched @1ohm each

Stout electrical.....if its a factor in this question.

Always louder with 1 amp wired lower then two amps... But then heat comes into play. Two amps will be able to demo longer. The DB gain with 1 amp wired lower will be around 1-2db so if it's worth it is up to you

[quote name='Loudz']Always louder with 1 amp wired lower then two amps... But then heat comes into play. Two amps will be able to demo longer. The DB gain with 1 amp wired lower will be around 1-2db so if it's worth it is up to you[/QUOTE]

sup nate, cant stay away can you? its been pretty nice without the @massivespl complaining train around here

Always louder with 1 amp wired lower then two amps... But then heat comes into play. Two amps will be able to demo longer. The DB gain with 1 amp wired lower will be around 1-2db so if it's worth it is up to you
Wut

didnt you meter less with one crossfire 8k wired low vs two strapped?

Two crossfire 8ks at .66ohm did a 157.1

1 crossfire 8k at .33ohm did a 158.6db

I could play all day long at .66ohm.... But at .33ohm a single amp would get pretty hot.

For daily, don't worry about fighting rise. Often, it goes hand-in-hand with efficiency.

If you're chasing numbers, then yeah you want to get more burp power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.