The Warren G subs

FLYNNT9
10+ year member

i read more then post
anyone have any opinion or experiecnce with these sub I only heard them in the store and they sound great . on paper the look like bad a-s subs and they blewout a pair of fosgate he2s and hit harder then the alpin type r's and polk momo 03 ,know is that better

any have any opinion or experiecnce with these sub I only heard them in the store they sound great and on paper and they blow a pair of rockfosgats he and hit harder then alpin type r and polk momo 03 and it handle more power then all of those subs ,
That could be the worst grammar I've ever seen.

excuse me for not using spell check or proper punctuation but i've seen worse in this forum , I admit it was bad after i posted it, but it was to late to change it

wow - first master p and now warren g? If any rapper should be makin subs, I think it should be 3 6 Mafia or Dirty or somethin...their producers know how to utilize bass correctly and probably wouldn't go for any sub-par performance on their _own_ sub...

just my 2 cents

yeah i heard them at best buy they had no sq , i wouldnt get them but the only positive thing i could say for them is that they were prob the best sub at best buy which really isnt saying much

The only rapper's subs id ever even bother looking at would be lil jon's subs if he had some...

(most of)You know how his music slams...

Rappers, actors, and singers these days wanna take over the whole **** world.... They get their own clothing line, record label, perfume, subwoofers, shoes, etc.... I mean ****!

"J.Lo Butt Connectors"
I wonder how many of you guys would by those!

"Michael Jackson Face Plate covers"

"Ron Jeremy 4/0 wire"

"Charles Manson Sound Deadener"

"Pam Anderson Expanding Foam"

"CHER Fiberglass Kits"

"Vern Troyer(Mini Me) 3"LCD's"

"2004 Tommy Lee XXX Subwoofers"

"Jenna Jameson ANL(ha!) Fuses"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.