Three-way Sub Comparison

Heelflip98
10+ year member

Hey everyone, new to the forums. Before I go any further I tried to do as much research on the subs before posting this, and all the reviews I read came out positive. Regardless I'm looking for a DVC sub for around $150. I have these three in mind:

1. Alpine SWR-1243D

2. Kicker Solo Classic

3. Rockford Fosgate Punch P3

Any thoughts?

Hey everyone, new to the forums. Before I go any further I tried to do as much research on the subs before posting this, and all the reviews I read came out positive. Regardless I'm looking for a DVC sub for around $150. I have these three in mind:
1. Alpine SWR-1243D

2. Kicker Solo Classic

3. Rockford Fosgate Punch P3

Any thoughts?
Have you looked at under ground sub companies? How much power do you have what amp? What size of sub 12inch? What car? Sealed or ported? anwer these questions.

Have you looked at under ground sub companies? How much power do you have what amp? What size of sub 12inch? What car? Sealed or ported? anwer these questions.
The only "underground" sub companies I've looked at would be Obsidian and Digital Designs. My amp is 1200 watt (peak) at 4 ohms. I'm looking at 12" subs in the sealed enclosure. I have a pontiac grand prix gt.

The only "underground" sub companies I've looked at would be Obsidian and Digital Designs. My amp is 1200 watt at 4 ohms. I'm looking at 12" subs in the sealed enclosure. I have a pontiac grand prix gt.
To save space I would do 1 10" ported... And what amp does that? Thats pretty legit!

That would be a bad thing. Boss amps are terrible! You might get 150 @ 4 ohms x 2 with it. Thing you have to remember is Boss and other junk companies put the max rating on their amps. Never the rms....

And you're not going to be happy with that prefab Q Logic either. You spent 110 bucks on an amplifier and an enclosure. Did you really think it was going to be nice? C'mon now....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.