Time to upgrade.....have question

Participant count
  • Participant list

gmcguy

I've got a 2007 gmc sierra (new body) with bose system, factory nav, onstar,xm, rear seat controls, factory sub and amp. I'm getting ready to replace everything except for the head unit. For front and rear speakers, ive got jl audio zr650-csi and c2-650x. the factory sub is being replaced with 2 jl audio 10w1v2, and the amp is being replaced with a jl audio xd600/6. Im using an alpine pxe h650 integration processor. In order for everything to work like it did from the factory (onstar, steering wheel controls, warning chimes, etc), do i need to use any special interfaces? Also are there any wiring harnesses i can purchase to keep from butchering the factory wiring too bad? Things sure have changed alot!! Thanks for any help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.