Toyota Tacoma 4x4 regular cab.??

Fro3113

VA
What kind of system can i put in this truck..... I was getting ready to buy 2 12" sony xplodes from a friend but i dont think i could fit it in there....or could I? What kind of system would you guys recommend for this truck? Thanks in advance

My friend has a 2WD 96 Tacoma, we did a lot of research on what would fit best in his truck.

First of all, do not go with 2 12's. Second, not xplods.

We thought either 2 8's or 1 10" would be best, he ended up going with 1 10" because he lacked sufficient money for 2 nice 8's. Go with a sub that will give you good sound quality, because you'll hear all the imperfections in the bass with the sub sitting right behind your back if you get a lousy one.

RangerMan recommended we get either a eD 10kx or a new JL 10w0. He said he'd go with the eD over the JL. And he also said he'd only get the JL if it was brand new.

Hope that helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.